Weatherford Petroleum Consultants
Improving the bottom line is the goal of many managers, and while there are numerous ways to achieve it, engaging a consulting group is often considered controversial. To alleviate the uncertainty in making the decision to hire a consulting group and more importantly which consulting group to hire, Weatherford has developed a consulting philosophy based on the following principles:
- Intense listening
- Insightful questioning
- Collaborative processes
- Implementation plan of creative ideas
Weatherford Petroleum Consultants are unique in the industry in that we spend as much or more time listening as we do providing ideas and analysis for improvement. There is no “one size-fits-all approach” with Weatherford Petroleum Consultants because we know that each client is different and within each client’s organization there are different methodologies, cultures, and structures that need to be considered.
With the goal of growing profits, we partner with you to accomplish specific partial or completely outsourced projects in exploration, field development, and production optimization. Rather than take on a task and return with our solution, we take a collaborative approach that involves regular communication along the planning and implementation stages.
The worldwide reach of Weatherford, coupled with our consultants who have expertise in exploration, development, and production, creates a responsive team that provides the speed and accuracy in upstream consulting with minimal disruption to your organization throughout the process. Weatherford consulting customers around the world have become long-term clients on multiple projects because they discovered the positive price-benefit ratio delivered by Weatherford.
Services to increase the value of assets.
- Seismic interpretation
- Petrophysical modeling
- Geomodeling (static model)
- Reservoir modeling (dynamic model)
- History matching (brownfield)
- Reservoir simulation (IOR, production profiles)
- Production engineering (near-well, well, pipeline)
- Well planning
- Flow assurance
- Financial and risk analysis
- Risk sharing projects
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
tAt Weatherford Petroleum Consultants we work with you to increase your reserves and optimize your production.
- Reduced CAPEX/OPEX cost
- Faster progress in field development work
- Extended workforce and office space
- Rapidly mature assets up to a level of commercial decisions
- Reduce pressure on internal software licenses
- Transfer project knowledge back into your organization
Weatherford Petroleum Consultants offers a range of services that support and augment exploration and production work flows:
- Development of subsurface digital database for a field or an asset portfolio
- Tariff issues related to renting pipeline and processing capability
- Development of software tools designed to solve specific problems
- Due diligence, expert witness, independent arbitration
- Development of software application interfaces to reduce data transfer bottlenecks
The company also develops software tools for upstream services.
Sendra™, a Windows® based application used by more than 30 oil companies, institutes, and universities worldwide, is a core flow simulator for simulation of special core analysis (SCAL) experiments and determination of relative permeabilities and capillary pressure.
- Regional exploration
- Additional reserves near existing fields
- Prospect identification and risk assessment
- Reserve development scenarios
- AVO and lithology predictions
- Field Development
- Fast track early phase screening studies
- Plan for new field development and operation
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Static, dynamic, and economic data re-interpretation to prolong life of brownfields
- Exploitation strategy definition using integrated surface and subsurface models
- Sandstone-carbonate, greenfield-brownfield, offshore-onshore expertise
- Production Optimization
- Daily production optimization
- Field tie-in planning
- Production allocation
- Artificial lift redesign to increase production
- Network modeling from reservoir to surface facility
- Production optimization analysis for wells, fields, or clusters
- IOR and EOR studies