PetroAtlas™ 2011 Software
PetroAtlas petroleum engineering knowledge base.
PetroAtlas is a web based mentoring and guidance system for petroleum production personnel. This robust linked knowledge management system is preloaded with thousands of pages of guidance properly linked to best practices, work flows, and tasks leading production engineers through the labyrinths of variables to reach optimum results. PetroAtlas software covers the following processes:
- Selection, design appraisal, completion evaluation to execution
- Well integrity
- Field lifecycle value optimization–design through operation
- Production management
- Preparations for operation–surveillance, monitoring, operating plans, and guidelines
- Production performance and optimization
- Well and field production delivery assurance
How does this tool help improve job performance?
- For both operators and engineers PetroAtlas software helps put decisions and their elements into context even highlighting unknowns such that teams gain a better understanding of their assets and are able to prioritize work required to maximize their potential
- Critical knowledge and expertise captured in the form of work flows, methods, guidance, tools, and best practices provide production engineering mentoring to less experienced personnel; thereby allowing organizations to improve decision making and achieve higher efficiencies across the board