WellScribe™ 2011 Software
WellScribe mobile data collection.
Collecting information in the field ensures accuracy because each event is entered as it occurs on site. However, traditional computers are not suitable for the rig floor. WellScribe screens are designed to accommodate field use through various devices that can handle the rigors of life in the field.
WellScribe tablet is a specially designed device that runs WellScribe software. The unit provides an easy-to-use interface sequence with large touch-screen button format that can be used with safety gloves.
WellScribe mobile is a barcode scanner that simplifies data input by eliminating keystrokes. The task list for a job is printed on a sheet of paper so field crews merely need to scan each task as they start and complete them.
What is new for version 2011?
- Backlog filtering using global positioning system (GPS)
- Improved performance when using slow networks
- Spanish language support
- Entry of extended event information such as safety personnel
- Entry of job cost information
- Field crew has flexibility to enter activities not foreseen by planners
Costs associated with ad-hoc services are immediately captured
How does this tool help improve job performance?
||No need to fill out forms for rig activity
- Receive up-to-date reports in near real time
- Eliminate transcription errors
||Immediate reconciliation of activities and costs allows planners and managers to address discrepancies sooner